Divorces can be hard for everyone involved. The process of separation can take a toll on our emotional, physical, and mental well-being. But, it does not have to be that way for you. With strategies in place to deal with stress and reduce conflicts – we can minimize the impact of the divorce process on our lives and work towards creating a worry-free divorce.
Peaceful divorces may seem like a far-off possibility, but when both partners are committed to resolving issues for the sake of their future, it is possible for a divorce to be much less painful. The Micklin Law Group, LLC works tirelessly for men like you going through a divorce, so you can navigate this challenging time while keeping your sanity intact.
In order to help reduce the complexities in a divorce and help couples understand how they can achieve a low-conflict divorce, I have compiled my tips, along with the tips of seven other family law lawyers, for couples contemplating divorce in “Worry-Free Divorce: Leading Divorce Professionals Speak.”
What to Expect from Worry-Free Divorce
The book is intended for people deliberating divorce who want the process to be as worry-free and collaborative as it can be. If you want to bring the best outcomes for you and your family’s future, this book tells you how you can best handle the process of divorce and everything that comes with it.
The most trustworthy and experienced attorneys who are true advocates of peaceful divorce share their insights on how couples can discuss and deliberate on the crucial divorce issues and bring out the best solutions. Some of the topics covered in the book include-
- Family Law
- Collaborative divorce
- and many more issues rarely discussed.
This book is a rich resource for people navigating a divorce or considering filing for one. With clear strategies to resolve conflicts and reduce stress, you can make the divorce process easier on you and everyone involved.
About My Co-Authors
The book is a collaborative initiative of family law attorneys who share their opinions and tips in this interview-style compilation of handwritten conversations. I personally share my deepest insights into the divorce process, including knowledge that has come from my 20+ years of experience.
Below you can learn more about my co-authors who came together to make the book happen.
- Carlton R. Marcyan, a trained mediator and a certified collaborative professional with experience as a trial lawyer
- Mark Imperial, who shares the journeys of noteworthy business owners through his radio program titled “Remarkable Radio”
- Maribeth Blessing, a recognized litigator with her specialty in settling divorce cases away from the courtroom
- Stewart Andrew Alexander, who helps small business owners and almost anyone to write and publish their book
- Jason L. Hurst, an experienced family law attorney in matters related to custody, child support, parenting time, disputes, and premarital agreements
- Kendra Thomas, a family law practitioner, a mediator, an author, and an attorney with her own law firm
- Kathleen Ruane Leedy, who specializes in mediating with HEART
This team of divorce professionals joined hands and hearts to compile this informative book for anyone deliberating divorce.
Book Sales Support Young Entrepreneurs
100% of the royalties from the retail sales of the book are donated to Lemonade Day, an organization teaching kids the power of entrepreneurship. Lemonade Day is an experiential program that trains youth on starting, running, and operating their own business- a lemonade stand. The program aims to teach business skills, responsibility, financial literacy, goal setting, and teamwork to the youth, developing the young people for a better future. By donating the complete royalties from the retail sales of the book to this mighty mission, I hope, along with the other authors, to support entrepreneurship skill development in the youth.