Thursday, November 29, 2018
6:30 – 7:30 p.m. EST
A premarital agreement, also known as a prenuptial agreement, can be a valuable tool to ensure the safety of your assets in the case that your marriage ends in a divorce. It is imperative to include provisions for division of property and child support in your premarital agreement to prevent hassles in the potential event of a divorce. A premarital agreement demands various on-paper formalities from both spouses. Learn about all the fundamentals of premarital agreements in this webinar. Sign up for the webinar to learn about:
- When a premarital agreement becomes effective
- The paperwork involved in a premarital agreement
- The components of a premarital agreement
- How a premarital agreement affects child support during a divorce
- The possibilities of making amendments to a premarital agreement
Premarital agreements can prove and reinforce the agreement you made with your spouse going into the marriage. Join us for this interactive webinar and allow us to answer all of your questions on the subject. Register now!
Thursday, January 31, 2019
6:30 – 7:30 p.m. EST
New Jersey law does not discriminate between spouses on the basis of gender alone when determining child custody. Fathers going through a divorce have equal rights to custody of their child(ren). New Jersey courts have begun to grant fathers custody, even when the mother is fit enough to earn it. This change in perception towards fathers can help you maintain a close bond with your child(ren). Learn about how to obtain the custody arrangement you want. Join us for the webinar to learn about:
- Physical and legal custody – what men need to know
- The difference between shared physical custody and joint legal custody
- How to get custody of your child in New Jersey
- How to prove your worth as an excellent parent during divorce
- How you can play an active role in your child’s life
- Supporting your case to obtain custody
- Preserving your custody rights as a father
Brad M. Micklin, Esq., is the lead attorney and managing member at The Micklin Law Group, LLC. For more than 20 years, he has helped men through some of the toughest, most emotional experiences in their lives, including in high conflict divorces and child custody battles.
He is among the nation’s top one percent of lawyers, as recognized by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel, and was recognized as a Top Lawyer in New Jersey. Mr. Micklin is also the recipient of the prestigious National Advocates Top 100 award based on his qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence and performance in family law. He also has won numerous awards from Avvo, including a 10.0 rating and clients’ choice.