Dos and Don’ts for Men Divorcing a Narcissist
Thursday, July 25, 2019
6:30 – 7:30 p.m. EST
If you – or a man you know – are thinking about or involved in a divorce from a woman who is a narcissist, you should register for my next FREE WEBINAR, Dos and Don’ts for Men Divorcing a Narcissist.
Narcissists are defined as having no empathy and never holding themselves responsible for their actions – it’s always somebody else’s fault. In a divorce, this means you were solely responsible for the marriage breaking down.
While only about 5% of women are classified as having a narcissistic personality disorder, they can make the divorce process even more unpleasant than it is already.
In my next webinar, we’ll cover this and other topics including:
- Why your ex won’t “get over it”
- What to do when she tries using your children as pawns in the divorce
- The right way to explain your side of the story to your kids
- How to deal with the drama your ex is likely to try to cause
- Ways to combat her lack of negotiation skills
- Why trying to defend yourself to her is pointless
- How to maintain effective boundaries during and after the divorce
Learn how to survive emotionally when divorcing a narcissist. REGISTER TODAY because bandwidth for this FREE INTERACTIVE WEBINAR is limited! You’ll have plenty of time to ask me questions about Dos and Don’ts for Men Divorcing a Narcissist.
How New Jersey Fathers Can Modify Child Custody Orders
Thursday, September 26, 2019
6:30 – 7:30 p.m. EST
As a father in New Jersey, we know it’s important for you to see your children as often as you can. That said, when you got divorced, you may have agreed to a custody arrangement that is no longer working for you. If you find yourself wondering how to modify your existing child custody agreement, please consider attending our upcoming webinar on How New Jersey Fathers Can Modify Child Custody Orders. In this webinar, we will discuss:
- Child custody overview for New Jersey dads
- How to assess the flexibility of your current Child Support Order
- How the child custody laws in New Jersey support fathers
- Custody modification: tips and action items
We hope you can join us! Please REGISTER TODAY.
When Men Are Entitled to Alimony
Thursday, November 21, 2019
6:30 – 7:30 p.m. EST
If you – or a man you know – are thinking about or involved in a divorce and your spouse earns more than you, you might well be entitled to alimony, or spousal support as it’s called by attorneys. That’s the topic of my next FREE WEBINAR on When Men Are Entitled to Alimony.
Since 2014, New Jersey says men and women have equal financial rights in a divorce. So, for instance, if your wife has the “big job” in the family and you want custody of your children because you can spend more time with them, you may be entitled to alimony.
In this FREE WEBINAR, we’ll cover this and other topics including:
- Why courts won’t let you live in poverty after a divorce
- Why you should not be embarrassed about asking for support
- How to prove you need alimony to maintain your lifestyle and care for your children
- Ways to demonstrate that a spouse paying for your continuing education will benefit the children
Learn whether you are entitled to alimony and how to obtain it. REGISTER TODAY because bandwidth for this FREE INTERACTIVE WEBINAR is limited! You’ll have plenty of time to ask me questions about When Men Are Entitled To Alimony.
Brad M. Micklin, Esq., is the lead attorney and managing member at The Micklin Law Group, LLC. For more than 20 years, he has helped men through some of the toughest, most emotional experiences in their lives, including in high conflict divorces and child custody battles.
He is among the nation’s top one percent of lawyers, as recognized by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel, and was recognized as a Top Lawyer in New Jersey. Mr. Micklin is also the recipient of the prestigious National Advocates Top 100 award based on his qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence and performance in family law. He also has won numerous awards from Avvo, including a 10.0 rating and clients’ choice.