- Child custody during a pandemic- overview
- How to assess the flexibility of your current Child Support Order during quarantine
- How child custody laws are applied during a pandemic
- Custody modification: tips and action items
We hope you can join us! Please register today.
- What the law says about “equitable settlements”
- Why men shouldn’t be embarrassed to ask for alimony
- The difference between temporary and permanent support
- How to determine the alimony you’re entitled to
- What judges look for in setting an alimony amount when the couple can’t agree
Learn how more about alimony for men and fathers in New Jersey. REGISTER TODAY because bandwidth for this FREE INTERACTIVE WEBINAR is limited. You’ll have plenty of time to ask questions about Factors Affecting Alimony Rights for Men in New Jersey. I look forward to “e-meeting” you!
- How women came to get their way in custody battles
- Strategies to assert father’s rights without going to war
- Factors judges look for when balancing what each ex spouse wants
- How to demonstrate that giving you custody is in the best interests of your children
- The important role character witnesses play in helping you assert your rights as a father
- Asking your children who they want to live with
- How we remind a judge about recognizing your rights
Learn how these father’s rights issues may have an effect on your desire to remain involved in the lives of your children. REGISTER TODAY because bandwidth for this FREE INTERACTIVE WEBINAR is limited. You’ll have plenty of time to ask questions about Shocking Statistics About Father’s Rights in New Jersey. I look forward to “e-meeting” you!
- The best interests of the children always come first
- How does a judge determine what is the “best interests” of the children
- When does a judge ask the children who they want to live with
- Ways a father can establish his parenting rights
- The importance of gaining allies to boost your claims
- How we remind judges to keep a balanced mind
Learn ways you can keep from being disadvantaged in the divorce and custody process. You’ll have plenty of time to ask questions about Why Dads Aren’t Disadvantaged in New Jersey Custody Battles and what it means for your divorce. I look forward to “e-meeting” you!
Brad M. Micklin, Esq., is the lead attorney and managing member at The Micklin Law Group, LLC. For more than 20 years, he has helped men through some of the toughest, most emotional experiences in their lives, including in high conflict divorces and child custody battles.
He is among the nation’s top one percent of lawyers, as recognized by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel, and was recognized as a Top Lawyer in New Jersey. Mr. Micklin is also the recipient of the prestigious National Advocates Top 100 award based on his qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence and performance in family law. He also has won numerous awards from Avvo, including a 10.0 rating and clients’ choice.