Brad Micklin – A Media Resource
Contact: Brad Micklin – 973.562.0100
Brad is available for telephone as well as Skype, remote or in-studio interviews
Brad Micklin is one of the most-frequently quoted divorce and family law attorneys in New Jersey. He’s also one of the most-respected.
He is adept at explaining the often-mystifying and confusing laws and rules surrounding divorce in simple language everybody can understand including:
- High profile divorces of prominent entertainment and business figures with large incomes and high-value assets
- Custody and co-parenting
- How father can be the custodial parent or have co-parenting rights
- What judges want to know when a father wants custody
- Issues when divorcing a narcissist
- Spousal and child support payments
- Equitable division of marital property
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Same-sex marriages, divorces and property rights
Brad has been interviewed on CNN, CNN Headline News, Fox News, Fox Business News, and Larry King’s PolitiKing among other media outlets. He is a “good get” as the many clips in the media room show.
He records many videos for his YouTube channel and have been viewed as many as 65,000 times. He is writing a book about divorce. He contributed to Worry Free Divorce: Leading Divorce Professionals Speak which is available on Amazon.
He doesn’t consider himself a typical divorce attorney, hosting a support group for men and fathers going through a divorce and participants do not need to be a client of his firm.
You can read Brad’s full biography and review his numerous awards on this website.